When building plans are missing or outdated, laser scanning provides a perfect solution for fast, detailed and accurate building inventory surveys.
Reliable building surveys play a vital role in the planning of any reconstruction or renovation project.
Often, plans for historic or landmarked buildings are not available. If plans or drawings are available they often no longer reflect the actual conditions and new building surveys may be required.
We perform architectural or building surveys for all types of buildings, such as residential, public or company buildings, manufacturing halls, historic buildings, landmarked buildings, industrial facilities and many more.
Areas of Expertise: Building Surveys
Every building survey starts with a brief analysis to ensure that we familiarize ourselves with your requirements and deliver exactly the building data you need.
Our experienced geomatics technicians ensure that high-quality standards are met during all building surveys. This allows us to effectively provide complete and precise inventory data.
The required documentation is created by our CAD experts and 3D specialists who deliver plans and sections according to SIA 400 or customized to your individual specifications.
- You don't have to spend valuable time on time-consuming building surveys and can fully concentrate on your core business.
- We deliver exactly the 2D and 3D data you need: Layout plans, building sections, façade drawings, profiles and views.
- We deliver complete CAD data and 3D models that you can directly build on.
- You can access your project data at any time via our “tCloud” cloud solution. Using your personal login information, you can take a “virtual tour” of your building structure and view it in three dimensions and in photo quality.
- The data we provide can be easily integrated into a BIM (Building Information Modelling) solution.
- Complete 2D and 3D building documentation
- Inventory surveys and scale drawings
- CAD data for use with ArchiCAD, Vektorworks, MegaCAD
- 3D models
- Building elevation surveys, façade drawings
- 3D photo documentation
- 3D video documentation
- Building documentation, building surveys, building axes
- Layout plans
- Interior building surveys
- Surface contours
- Planning guides
- Sections and transverse sections